HIGH PRESSURE EXTRUDED NITRILE RUBBER ATTACK/SUPPLY HOSE
ATX delivers superior performance under pressure. Manufactured in a similar process as the TPX, the heavy-gauge ATX utilizes a 3-ply design where the cover and liner are extruded independently and are double vulcanized to guarantee a consistent, compact hose wall. The polyester reinforcement is woven tighter, making this hose more resistant to puncture while also being easier to pack and store. Its stronger jacket increases the service test pressure of the LDH sizes to 300 psi (2070 kPa).
ATX is designed to meet and exceed the NFPA pressure requirements for supply, relay or attack operations on the fireground and is suitable for pumping to sprinklers and standpipes, industrial firefighting and supplying aerial devices.
- Innovative. Three-ply rubber hose with both the cover and liner made of heavy duty nitrile rubber, high tensile strength tightly woven polyester reinforcement for maximum durability and flexibility.
- Productive. Smooth liner keeps friction loss to a minimum for greater flow.
- Tough. Nitrile rubber cover greatly increases abrasion resistance, provides long service life and the tightly woven reinforcement resists puncture.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -5°F (-20°C) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation and is highly chemically inert.
- Versatile. Suitable for attack, supply and relay applications.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
Construction: 3-Ply Nitrile Rubber Cover/Liner Polyester Reinforcement
Temperature range: -5° to 200°F (-20° to 93°C)
Couplings: Aluminum NH/NST or IPT Threaded & Aluminum Storz
Hose Colors: Yellow, Red, Orange
Example: ATX40X50Y40S = ATX Hose, 4″ ID by 50′ Length, Yellow, 4″ Storz Aluminum Coupling