The Attack MTS custom program offers patterns that have revolutionized the way Attack feels and wears. Superior mobility is key, with unrestricted movement while crouching, bending or reaching. You can customize your Attack™ gear to fit your needs and company requirements.
Style Number ATC02
The Attack™ Series is Lakeland Fire’s most traditional style of turnout gear. Attack™ features a longer 35” coat and waist high pants. New MTS® patterns have revolutionized the way Attack feels and wears. Superior mobility is key, with unrestricted movement while crouching, bending or reaching. You can customize your Attack™ gear to fit your needs and company requirements.
Attack MTS Coat Standard Features
- 35” coat length, three body-panel design.
- Double stitched seams with 8 to 10 stitches per inch
- All hardware reinforced with die-cut leather.
- Liner attaches to jacket with snaps and Velcro®
- Throat tab features scooped design for a better interface with helmet, shroud and SCBA mask.
- Hanger loop on rear collar.
- Extra layer of thermal liner in shoulders for increased thermal protection.
- Ergonomically correct 2-panel curved sleeve follows arm range of movement.
- Underarm gusset allows arms to be raised with minimal coat rise.
- Deep two layer neoprene/cotton poly sleeve wells provide excellent interface with any style glove.
- Grey leather cuffs are double stitched.
- 4” Nomex® knit wristers retain their memory and shape.
- Zipper/Velcro® closure standard. New hightemp Delrin® plastic zipper has smoother operation and won’t freeze or rust.
- 4” wide storm flap is constructed from two layers of outer shell with a central layer of breathable moisture barrier.
- Black Nomex® front facings keep the front of the jacket light in weight.
- Large 9” x 9” Patch Pockets. Velcro® closure on pockets.
- “Easy Grip” DRD (Drag Rescue Device) can be employed with one hand.
- NFPA Style Triple Trim is double stitched to garment for increased protection against wear.
- Jacket liner inspection port.
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
Attack MTS Coat Materials
Materials for the Outer Shell, Moisture Barriers and Thermal Liners can be mixed and matched.
Attack MTS Coat Size Range: Chest measurements in 2″ even increments.
36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″, 56″, 58″