With occupational hazards becoming more complex, you can be confident that the B1™and Attack™ Proximity Gear offers superior protection! The Proximity Series combines the quality custom features of the MTS® ordering program, with a highly reflective aluminized layer. When you have to face high temperatures or high risk situations, the Proximity Series provides the ultimate protection.
Style Number ATC17
The Attack™ Proximity Series is Lakeland Fire’s traditional style of turnout gear. Attack™ features a longer 35” coat and waist high pants. New MTS® patterns have revolutionized the way Attack feels and wears. Superior mobility is key, with unrestricted movement while crouching, bending or reaching. You can customize your MTS® Attack™ gear to fit your needs and company requirements. See our “Materials and Options” pages for more details.
Attack MTS Coat Standard Features
- Aluminized 7 oz. PBI outer shell
- 35” coat length, three body-panel design.
- Double stitched seams with 8 to 10 stitches per inch
- All hardware reinforced with die-cut leather.
- Liner attaches to jacket with snaps and Velcro®
- Throat tab features scooped design for a better interface with helmet, shroud and SCBA mask.
- Hanger loop on rear collar.
- Extra layer of thermal liner in shoulders for increased thermal protection.
- Ergonomically correct 2-panel curved sleeve follows arm range of movement.
- Underarm gusset allows arms to be raised with minimal coat rise.
- Deep two layer neoprene/cotton poly sleeve wells provide excellent interface with any style glove.
- Grey leather cuffs are double stitched.
- 4” Nomex® knit wristers retain their memory and shape.
- Zipper/Velcro® closure standard. New hightemp Delrin® plastic zipper has smoother operation and won’t freeze or rust.
- 4” wide storm flap is constructed from two layers of outer shell with a central layer of breathable moisture barrier.
- Black Nomex® front facings keep the front of the jacket light in weight.
- Large 9” x 9” Patch Pockets. Velcro® closure on pockets.
- “Easy Grip” DRD (Drag Rescue Device) can be employed with one hand.
- NFPA Style Triple Trim is double stitched to garment for increased protection against wear.
- Jacket liner inspection port.
Compliant to the new 2013 Edition NFPA 1971
Attack MTS Proximity Coat Materials
Materials for the Outer Shell, Moisture Barriers and Thermal Liners can be mixed and matched. See the Materials and Options pages for more details.
Attack MTS Proximity Coat Size Range: Chest measurements in 2″ even increments.
36″, 38″, 40″, 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″, 56″, 58″