The Scott Air-Pak 50i SCBA is a NIOSH approved SCBA developed with extensive input from fire and industrial users. Based on their recommendations, the Air-Pak 50i SCBA offers enhanced design features built around proven Scott performance characteristics. The rugged, high-performance Air-Pak 50i SCBA combines Scott quality with several key defining, innovative features, advanced technologies, and optional accessories for the Industrial User. With its one-piece aluminum alloy back-frame and fully padded harness, the Air-Pak 50i is designed for ideal weight distribution and comfort. The Air-Pak 50i has a unique dual-redundant pressure reducer coupled with the innovative and patented Scott Vibralert end-of-service indicator to provide peace-of-mind protection even in the most demanding industrial applications. The Air-Pak 50i SCBA can also be equipped with the following options: extended duration airline connection, dual EBSS, and Pak-Alert SE+.
Feature and Benefits
- Time-tested record of reliable performance and rugged dependability
- Features Scott’s workhorse E-Z Flo Regulator with first-breath activation, positive engagement mechanism for quick donning and an air-saver switch which allows the SCBA to be put in stand-by mode when connected to an activated cylinder
- Features a patented, innovative end-of-service indicator, the Scott Vibralert, an audible and tactile alarm, that warns the user of loss of primary pressure by gentle vibration of the facepiece.
- Features a unique dual-redundant pressure reducer acts as two reducers in one, allowing a constant supply of air if one happens to get clogged
- Available in 2216, 3000, and 4500 psi operating pressures
- Cylinder duration available in 30, 45, and 60 minutes
- Top-Down Convertibility with AV-2000, AV-3000 and AV-3000 with SureSeal system facepiece
- Features a lightweight, ergonomically designed back-frame and harness system which places bulk of weight on hips instead of the shoulders for maximum comfort and weight distribution
- Best warranty in the industry – full 8 years, plus a full 15 years on the pressure reducer assembly
Certificate NIOSH-42 CFR