Hose shall be made from 100 percent high tenacity synthetic polyester yarn, circularly woven and completely protected by a through-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile rubber, forming a single homogeneous construction without the use of glues or adhesives of any type. Agri-Flex features a thin rib construction to aid abrasion resistance. Agri-Flex shall carry a 3 year written warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Lengths available to 660 feet.
- Tensile Strength: Tensile strength of the lining shall not be less than 1200 PSI.
- Elongation: When tested in accordance to UL-19 using certified tensile test apparatus, a small dumbbell sample of lining shall elongate a minimum of 400%.
- Accelerated Aging Test: The tensile strength and ultimate elongation of the vulcanized rubber compound which has been subjected to the action of oxygen at a pressure of 300 PSI (±10 PSI) and a temperature of 158°(±18°F) for a period of 96 hours shall retain 60 percent of its originally stated properties.
- Abrasion Resistance: Hose shall withstand 10,000 cycles on the Taber Abrasion Machine (H-22 Wheel: 1/2 kg). Key Hose on request will supply written warranties that Agri-Flex hose meets a minimum 10,000 cycles. Other abrasion test results (UL, DIN, etc.) can be supplied on request of purchaser.
- Cold Resistance: Hose shall have a capability of use down to -35°F. Hose shall have no apparent damage to cover, reinforcement or lining when subjected to the following cold bending test: a 50 ft. length of dry hose is to be firmly coiled and placed in a cold box at -35°F for a duration of 24 hours. Immediately after removal of the hose from the box, hose should be uncoiled and laid out by one operator. Following this procedure, the hose shall not leak nor show any damage to the reinforcement when subjected to the hydrostatic acceptance test stated above.\
- Ozone Resistance: Hose shall show no visible signs of cracking to the lining or cover when tested in accordance to ASTM D518 Procedure B (100pphm/118°F/70 hours).
- Chemical Resistance: Exposure to sea water and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oils, alkalis, acids and greases must have no effect on the short or long term performance of the hose. A chemical resistance chart is available and Key Hose will supply specific chemical resistance data on request of purchaser
for unique applications.
- Heat Resistance: The hose, when subjected to a static pressure of 100 PSI, shall be capable of withstanding a surface temperature of 1200°F for a minimum of one minute without rupture or damage to the synthetic reinforcement.
- Color The color shall be nato green for the 6” and 8” diameters. The 7” and 8” HD shall be red in color.
Couplings As required by purchaser. Hose designed for Pierce, Bauer, USC Hi-Flow, Victaulic field replaceable or crimped couplings.
- Designed for slurry manure transfer, hydraulic fracking and water transfer
- Synthetic woven liner reinforcement
- Protected and encapsulated in an extruded through the weave nitrile/pvc tube
- Resistant to ozone and abrasion
- Processed water/fresh water transfer
- Lengths available to 660 feet
- High working pressure
- Oversized ID designed to fit most couplings
- Diameters: 6” NATO green, 7” red, 8” NATO green, 8” HD red