Lakeland’s Extrication Suits manufactured with our Flame Resistant Cotton have the built in toughness that you come to expect from a leader in the flame resistant market.
From our reinforced stitching to our covered snaps, Lakeland’s FR Cotton Extrication Suits have details that you won’t find from the competitors. Since the material is FR Cotton, it is less costly than other fabrics, providing an affordable FR solution.
No one can predict when an emergency will occur. Be prepared for anything with inexpensive and reliable protection. Lakeland Extrication Suits made from our FR Cotton can ease your concerns about the safety of your employees without causing concerns about the cost.
Style Number EC086 / EP086
EC086/EP086 Two Piece Extrication Suit Features
- Mic clip above radio pocket
- Radio pocket with flap and utility strap
- Pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Padded elbows
- Lined sleeves
- Hook and loop adjustment straps at wrists
- Padded forearms
- Pocket on chest with utility loop
- Brass zippered front with hook and loop storm flap
- Stand up collar with hook and loop closure
- Two rear patch pockets with flaps
- Side entry pant pockets with pass-through hook and loop closures
- Semi-bellows pocket with flap on each thigh
- Extra large padded knees
- 12” leg zipper with hook and loop adjustable straps at ankle
- Reflective trim
- Padded shins
- Scissor pocket with strap on right semi-bellows pocket