LIGHTWEIGHT POLYESTER DOUBLE JACKET HOSE
Versatility meets rugged dependability: 8T is the double jacket municipal-grade fire hose that incorporates a lightweight polyurethane liner for added strength, but with no added bulk to weigh you down. It meets all the requirements of NFPA 1961 Standard, and with optional Dura-Cote™ protective treatment, it is an exceptional value with industry-leading abrasion and puncture resistance, and an extended service life.
- Durable. High-quality, double jacket, municipal fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength ring-spun polyester yarn along with a lining of thermoplastic polyurethane for reduced weight while remaining kink resistant.
- Added Reinforcement. Optional Dura-Cote™ protective treatment extends the life of the hose, greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick- up. When treated, 8T is protected from mildew and no drying is required.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is designed to totally eliminate deterioration by ozone.
- Versatile. Polyurethane lining material meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water and can be used as a hydrant or water main bypass in an emergency situation.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
- Polyester Double Jacket
- Polyurethane Inner Liner
Temperature range: -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
Couplings: Aluminum or Brass NH/NST or IPT Threaded
Coating: Optional Dura-Cote™
Hose Colors: Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Tan, White(coated), White(uncoated)
Example: 8T17X50G15N = 8T Hose, 1 ³⁄⁴” ID by 50′ Length, Green, 1 ¹⁄²” NH/NST Aluminum Coupling