Style Number NC070FRC
High-performance flame resistant workwear at an unbeatable value!
Numerous Features and Benefits!
- Meets NFPA 2112, UL certified
- Pleated bi-swing back for maximum flexibility when raising your arms or reaching.
- “Comfort-waste” expandable elastic waistband in back for optimal freedom of movement.
- All exposed metal next to skin (snaps, etc.) are FR fabric covered for maximum protection.
- Sewn throughout with FR thread
- Two patch breast pockets
- Heavy duty, two-way zipper to ensure longevity from hard wear-and-tear. Includes a two-way quick realease mechanism for doffing in a hurry.
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- Two swing pockets with internal pass-thrus
- Storage galore with 2 chest pockets, pencil holder, and 2 hip pockets with snap closure.
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs tailored for versatility when you need a snug fit for wearing under gloves.
Year-round FR protection for use in manufacturing, oil and gas utilities, and other environments where protection from arc and flash fire is necessary.
- Colors Available – Navy, Khaki and Orange
- Fabric: Pre-shrunk 100% FR Cotton Twill
- Standard: Meets NFPA 2112, UL Certified
- ATPV: 9.8 Cal/cm2
- HRC: 2
Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E (2009 Edition) and ASTM F1506-08.
Acceptable for use in occupations covered by OSHA Final Rule 1910.269