POLYESTER SINGLE JACKET HOSE
Purpose-built for above- and below-ground mining operations, 5M mine hose is a polyester single jacket hose with a neoprene rubber liner that resists burning inherently better than hydrocarbon rubber. This hybrid design has earned 5M the Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) Approval #2G-15/1 for use in mines along with non-sparking brass couplings. The hose features an ultra-tight weave that helps prevent abrasion associated with the rigors of the mine environment, and also prevents kinking as is found with inexpensive hoses.
- Ultra-tough. Designed to resist burning with polyester single jacket neoprene rubber lining and rubber backing; tighter weave promotes greater abrasion resistance.
- Powerful. Operates to a maximum operating pressure of 225 psi (1550 kPa).
- Hard-working. Performs at temperature range -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C).
- Certified. Approved by MSHA, Approval #2G-15/1.
- Polyester Single Jacket
- Neoprene Rubber Lining with Rubber Backing
Temperature range: -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
Couplings: Aluminum or Brass NH/NST or IPT Threaded
Approvals: MSHA Approval #2G-15/1
Hose Colors: White(uncoated)
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATIONS
Example: 5M15X50W15N = 5M Hose, 11∕2″ ID by 50′ Length, White, 11∕2″ Aluminum NH/NST Threaded Coupling