Safety-Rated Division 1 LED Flashlight
Provides a longer reaching, beam that’s 10 times brighter than a high-intensity LED. Ergonomically shaped for maximum hand comfort.
- C4® LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
- 100 lumens typical; up to 4,200 candela peak beam intensity.
- Four “AA” size alkaline batteries.
- Rubber-booted, tailend, push-button tailswitch for one handed operation.
- 6 hrs. with 4 hrs. of regulated run time with 2 hrs. of declining usable light.
- IP67 Ingress Protection.
- Shock resistant (drop test verified).
- Corrosion proof.
- Deep parabolic beam generator produces long range brilliance and smooth uniform pattern.
- Solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- L x W x D: 7″ x 1.35″ x 1.69″ (17.8 x 3.43 x 4.29 cm)
- 7.6 oz (216 g)
- Available in yellow or black
- Assembled in USA
|Run Time||6.00 hours|
|Battery Type||AA Alkaline|
|Length||7.00 inches (17.78 centimeters)|
|Weight||7.52 ounces (213.19 grams)|