Case Material Impact resistant polymer. Features a rubber face cap for impact and shock resistance. Available in yellow
Lens Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating.
- Length: 8.55 in. (21.72 cm)
- Diameter: Major Diameter: 1.95 in. (4.95 cm)
- Body Diameter: 1.48 in. (3.76 cm)
Weight 13.5 oz (382.73 grams)
Light Source 3.7 volt , 785 mA Xenon gas-filled module
Output/Run Time 16,000 candela; 50 lumens; runs 5.5 hours
On/Off Momentary blink or constant “on” tail switch
Battery Three (3) “C” size alkaline batteries
- Wrist lanyard connection
- Spring-loaded clip grabs onto belts and gear
- UL Listed for Class I, Division 1; Class I, II, Division 2; Class III
- UL Listed to Canadian safety standards for Class I, II, Division 2; Class III.
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives. Including ATEX Zone 1
Warranty Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.