The GT Calibration Station provides a safe and convenient method of calibrating the GT Series instrument.
The GMI Standard Gasurveyor Charger takes approximately 14 hours to charge a flat battery.
- Plastic - Open / Solid / Barbed
- Stainless Steel - Open / Solid
- Swan neck
- Semiconductor Flexi / Bellows
- Network Mode
- PC Mode
- Stand Alone
- Cost Effective
- Mounting Options
- User Friendly
- Access Control
GTCAL Calibration Software is GMI’s Windows™ based package used to calibrate the GT series portable instruments.
- One package for all products
- Automatic or manual calibration
- Full results storage
- Full instrument history
- Report generation
- Internet updates
- Display real time results
- Gas cyclinder tracking
- Generation of calibration certificates
- Digital signatures
- Infrared technology for inert atmosphere measurements
- Simple calibration with certificate printing
- Large display – all gas readings simultaneously displayed
- Dual Mode – Combustibe Gas Indicator (CGI) and Confined Space Monitor (CSM )
- Configurable Audible and Visual Alarms (CSM)
- Internal pump with superior flow rate to minimise tank sampling times
- Fault detection and reporting
- Language options
- Simple 2-button operation
- Automatic hydrocarbon range selection
- Gas/Air and Gas/Nitrogen/ Air purge mode
- Can be calibrated via an IR link to GMI auto test
- Integral Semiconductor Sensor (Range 0 – 10,000 ppm), providing fast response leak detection
- PPM , LEL and volume flammable gas ranges for leak detection, general safety monitoring and barholing
- Audible and visual ‘Geiger’ alarm indication on ppm range
- Integral pump with pressure sensor for flow fail detection with sample path protected by hydrophobic filter
- Rugged polypropylene case, sealed to IP54 rating, suitable for outdoor use
Instrument Management System (IMS) for Windows™ is a Microsoft Windows™ based software package used to automate the management of the GMI portable gas detection instruments under your control.
- Seven modes of operation
- Methane leak detection from PPM to Volume gas with ultrafast ppm response
- Optional O₂, CO, and H₂S ranges
- Manual and automatic data logging
- 'Ticker' (Geiger) indicator on ppm range (visual and audible)
- Flashlight and pressure range
Supports the widest range of sensors on a common platform and offers a modular choice of inputs and outputs (saving customers time and money). Features & Benefits
- Flammable gas detection 0 to 100% LFL/LEL
- Flexible operation options
- Minimal training required
Transmitter provides comprehensive monitoring of combustible, toxic and Oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres - indoors and outdoors.
The First Responder is a combustible gas indicator designed for emergency response technicians in the gas industry.
The PPM Gasurveyor 500 compliments the Gascoseeker 2-500 with a similar performance, measuring % LEL and % volume flammable hydrocarbons, but with the addition of ppm ranges for all aspects of leak detection.
The two-button operation means the Gascoseeker 2-500 is easy to use and operator training can be conducted quickly. The rugged design allows the Gascoseeker 2-500 to be used in harsh environments.
The Gasurveyor 500 is the most flexible range of gas detectors available, Offering highly accurate and reliable instrumentation in an extremely robust, anti-static case.
The Gasurveyor 700 (GS700) is a highly configurable instrument with leading performance and a user-friendly interface which makes it the perfect choice for all gas utility applications.