DIN rail mounted controller allows you to incorporate flammable, toxic or oxygen gas detection into control systems.
UL certified, explosion-proof flammable gas detectors with high temperature version certified to 150°C.
The Signalpoint range of flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas detectors offers a low cost solution to indoor gas monitoring.
2-wire loop powered toxic and Oxygen gas detector for use in potentially explosive atmospheres - explosion proof and intrinsically safe versions
Electro-optical digital detectors represent leading edge UV and UV/IR technology.
These multi-spectrum flame detectors sense radiant energy in the ultraviolet (UV), visible and WideBand InfraredTM (IR) spectrum.
Centralize display and alarm functions with a flexible 16-64 channel controller that works as a standalone solution or networkable device.
Simultaneous display and alarm functions for up to 16 input variables, and can expand with 10 additional HA71 units to provide up to 160 points of gas detection.
4-channel gas detection system with configurable control, flexible application and user-friendly operation.
Part of the FSX family of electro-optical flame detectors, the FS20X represents a quantum leap in integrating infrared and ultraviolet sensing technologies.
A high-speed microprocessor based fire detection and process control system specially designed for liquid and powder coating applications, the FS System 10™ quickly detects the presence of a flame, reacts by initiating a shutdown of the electrostatic finishing process in a matter of milliseconds: and effectively interrupts the fire before residues and wet paint films can ignite.
MeshGuard LEL detectors precisely monitor the lower explosive limit (%LEL) of flammable gasses in your facilities. This rapidly deployable solution intelligently forms a self-healing network with other monitors and a RAE Systems controller to wirelessly transmit data and alarm status.
ATEX certified flammable, toxic and oxygen gas detectors that offer a high-quality, low-cost solution to monitoring hazardous areas.
RAEGuard 2 PID is a fixed photoionisation detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
A software and hardware solution to enable 24/7 remote access of your gas detection Real-Time information, GDVS provides unique flexibility and possibilities of customisation. With GDVS you can visualise the gas detection transmitters’ status and gas concentration trend. The solution may be easily installed on almost any PC or mobile device, such as tablets and smartphones. Thanks to the atvise® Scada visualisation software that it encompasses, you can get crystal-clear images at any resolution.
Honeywell’s FSL100 range of Light Industrial/Commercial Flame Detectors enables simple coverage of fire hazard areas across many fire hazard applications. Installation, set-up and operation are simple. Wide solid area coverage and fast speed of response omtimize safety. With inbuilt automatic test and test lamps available to cover all models, reliability is ensured.
Remotely monitor toxic gases in Class 1, Div 2 areas while reducing the maintenance, training and overall cost of gas monitoring.
Your most flexible, practical choice for remote flammable gas monitoring in Class 1, Div 1 areas.
Honeywell’s Touchpoint Pro makes gas control system design, installation, configuration and operation simple. Intuitive and flexible, Touchpoint Pro offers optimum compliance, safety and productivity for sites.
OELD is a smart junction box for either a Searchpoint Optima Plus or Searchline Excel gas detector. In addition to serving as a 4-to-20 milliamp (mA) communications bridge between the detector and the controller, the gas sensor junction box includes an LCD screen for gas concentration and other information, as well as a traffic-light indicator for at-a-glance safety status — all in a robust metal housing and with a wide range of approvals. OELD includes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology that simplifies your experience with the detector. With BLE, you can pair the OELD with a mobile phone and then use an app to perform many commissioning and maintenance tasks on the detector with less time and effort. And since the BLE method is non-intrusive, it also reduces safety risk.
Sophisticated software algorithms and dual microprocessors ensure that the FS24X has the highest fire detection performance combined with optimal false alarm rejection.
A robust and reliable gas-leak detection device, Searchzone Sonik will efficiently “hear” the loss of containment of any high-pressure gas within its listening zone. As it responds to the ultrasonic sound pressure level produced by pressurized gas leaks, it is therefore unaffected by environmental conditions.
The Searchline Excel is the World’s best selling infrared open path gas detector with over 6,000 units installed in challenging applications throughout industry. From the Arctic Circle to Middle Eastern Deserts, customers have repeatedly selected the Searchline Excel as their preferred choice.
Searchpoint Optima Plus is an infrared point Hydrocarbon gas detector certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. The unit’s infrared detection principle offers the fastest speed of response and fail-to-safe operation, ensuring that your plant is compliant, your personnel are protected and your production process can deliver maximum uptime. Reduced routine maintenance, when compared with conventional electro-catalytic based gas detectors, provides low ongoing cost of ownership. The development of advanced internal fault diagnostics and false alarm rejection algorithms ensures that the Searchpoint Optima Plus delivers the highest level of operational integrity.
- Fail safe
- Fast response time
- Calibration free
- Operates up to 98% of obscuration
- Frequency 2.4 GHz (EU) / 900 MHz (USA)
- Low Power Requirement
- Up to 3 km Line-of-Sight Range
- Robust Mesh Network Topology
- Up to 49 devices per network
- Flexible Input/Output options(analog, on/off, Modbus RS485)
- 4-20 mA analog transmitter with display
- Detects O2, combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases
- Corrosion resistant
- Designed for industrial applications
- Available with remote sensor head, flameproof or intrinsic safety versions
- Non-intrusive, one-man calibration
- XP IR infrared sensor for combustible gases or CO2
- Detection of combustible gases and vapors
- Detection of toxic gases and oxygen
- Non-intrusive calibration
- Smart sensor technology
- Single and Dual sensor versions
- Programmable relays (optional)
- Hot Swappable sensors (IS Versions)
- HART® Communications (optional)
- Designed for indoor or outdoor monitoring
- Complete reliability
- Can be fitted on a housing with a M25 or 3/4” NPT thread
- Stainless steel detector provides protection and resistance to corrosive agents
- The precalibrated sensors can be disconnected by turning the head of the unit
- 4-20 mA analog transmitter without display
- SIL2 capability for LEL, O2, CO, H2S, NH3, CO2
- Detects combustible, toxic or refrigerant gases and O2
- Available with electrochemical, infrared or semi-conductor sensors
- Designed for industrial applications
- Available in explosion-proof or intrinsically safe versions, and stainless steel
- A high-temperature version allows operation up to 200°C
- Available in CO2 or H2S versions
- Readily Field Replaceable Sensors
- Simple Operation and Field Calibration
- Standard Outputs: 4-20 mA, RS-485, 3 Relays
- Non-Hazardous area rated
- XP-intrinsically Safe
- 2 Wire Loop powered
- Field Replaceable Electrochemical Sensor
- Non-intrusive Magnetic Interface
- Built-in Diagnostics
- Fully Encapsulated ITM Electronics
- Quick Thread Release (for sensor replacement)
- Intuitive Non-intrusive Operator Interface
- Modular Plug & Play Sensors & Transmitters
- Simple Menu-driven Calibration & Programming
- Integral Sensor Fault Diagnostics Two Models to Choose From
- Model 500: 4-20mA
- Model 600: 4-20mA, Modbus RTU, Alarm Relays
- Detects Explosive and Toxic Gas, or Oxygen
- Non-Intrusive Calibration
- Smart Infrared Gas Sensors
- HART Communication Protocol (NEW)
- MODBUS Communication
- Programmable Relays
- Dual Gas Sensing
- Life-safety performance approved; ATEX & CSA
- 15 year warranty IR sources - solid state optics
- No field recalibration
- Dual skin weather protector – no filters / gauzes or sinters
- Planned maintenance with HART
- SIL 2/3 certified