XCEL HS HALF MASK
The XCEL HS has a built in “Health Shield” that directs the exhalation path downward to help prevent transmission of respiratory illnesses.
The XCEL reusable half mask features four optional sizes molded from soft, yet durable thermoplastic elastomeric material to ensure a perfect fit for most everyone. Wide elastic bands provide comfortable one point adjustment and a convenient “D” clip makes fastening quick and easy, even with gloved hands. An optional voicemitter allows for added clarity in personal communication.
The XCEL HS has a build in “Health Shield” that directs the exhalation path downward to help prevent transmission of respiratory illnesses. The XCEL HS half mask uses the 742 series P100 catridge only.
- Form fitting and multiple sizes for confident fit
- Single adjustment harness
- 742 series cartridges attach with simple quarter turn
- Voicemitter for clear communication
- XCEL HS helps protect against airborne transmission of disease
- Free Access to SureLife Cartridge Calculator tool for assistance with cartridge selection and service life estimator
SureLife Cartridge Calculator Links
- SureLife Cartridge Calculator Page
- Service Life Video
- Selection Guide Video
- Registration Setup Training Video
- NIOSH-42 CFR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.