The Williams Fire and Hazard Control (WF&HC) ‘High Head’ Around-the Pump 1500V Foam System is designed to be installed within the apparatus piping to provide foam proportion at 0.25% / 0.5% / 1% / 3% / 6% and foam solutions up to 4800 / 4500 / 4000 / 1500 / 750 GPM respectively. The system will operate against hydrant pressures up to 33% of pump main discharge pressure. This economical system is easy to use and completely water driven – there is no foam pump to maintain. The WATP can proportion foam from on-board foam cell(s) or remote source via an external auxiliary foam inlet (apparatus manufacture supplied).
Optional clear PVC foam concentrate pick-up hose(s) and single/double ‘stinger’ tubes are available for use with external foam concentrate sources.
Designed as a dual agent system for use with Class ‘A’ and Class ‘B’ foam concentrates, the system features a variable metering valve that allows infinite adjustment to accommodate accurate foam solution flows between any two specific metering valve positions.
Features & Benefits
- Operates against 33% Pump Suction Pressure (Example: Master Pressure @150 PSI, Suction Pressure @ 50 PSI)
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 4000 GPM at 1%
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 1500 GPM at 3%
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 750 GPM at 6.
- Positive Shut-Off on Metering Valve
- Requires no maintenance
- Water Powered
- External Foam Source Capabilities
- NFPA 1901 Compliant When Equipped With Williams 4” WPRV/4T Intake Pressure Reducing Valve
Basic System Includes:
Jet Pump, Metering Valve, Check Valve, In-Line Strainer, Motive Water Control Valve, Control Panel and Block Valves.
Materials of Construction:
Brass, Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel Trim.
|11685||WATP-1500V-A Foam System for single tank Class A foam, air actuated|
|11686||WATP-1500V-B Foam System for single tank Class B foam, air actuated|
|11687||WATP-1500V-A/B Foam System for dual tank Class A and B foams, air actuated|
|11688||WATP-1500V-B Foam System for single tank Class B foam, manual actuated|