The VersaPro is the perfect garment for non-fire calls and to reduce wear and tear on structural turnout gear. This dual-certified, NFPA 1951 and 1977 garment offers more protection than a station uniform, but is less cumbersome than structural turnouts for non-structural calls. Its groundbreaking Sigma™ fabric is soft, yet strong and durable.
Dual-Certified Multi-Purpose garment stands tall for most non-structural situations.
- NFPA 1951 Utility Certified
- NFPA 1977 Wildland Certified
Ready for the Job at Hand
- Meets the wide variety of situations encountered by firefighters on a daily basis
- More protection than a station uniform
- Less cumbersome than structural turnouts for non-structural calls
Versatility Meets Comfort
- Lightweight and breathable
- Bi-swing Back for mobility and comfort
- Banded crotch for additional mobility when squatting
- Numeric sizing
Durability Call After Call
- Sigma® fabric is soft, yet strong and durable
- Self-reinforcements in high-wear areas
- Unmatched color retention even after UV exposure
- Bi-swing back
- Banded cotch
- Radio and cargo pockets
- Ventilated triple trim
- Lit-N-Dri in knees
- Zippered legs
VersaPro Plus Features
All VersaPro features, plus
- High visibility trim pattern
- Flashlight strap
- Additional Lite-N-Dri and PCA reinforcements in knees and elbows
Available in Tan or Black. Additional colors may be available for special orders.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.