At Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection, we understand the cost of equipment downtime and false alarms, so we ensure all of our products are designed with maximum reliability in mind.
- SIL-2 – Hardware assessed to be SIL-2 capable
- Security mode allows for lockout of critical parameters
- “Fault Supervision” circuitry
- Programmable warm-up and cal delays to avoid false alarms
The OLCT 200 can be configured to meet nearly any application through its state-of-the art features and options.
- Intrinsically Safe
- HART® (opt)
- RS-485 ModBus (opt)
- Stainless Steel Enclosure (opt)
- Programmable Relays (opt)
- 2-wire, 3-wire Installations
- Wireless Communication (opt)
- Cold Climate Heater (opt)
- Dual Gas Sensing (opt)
- Remote Sensing (opt)
- Large Sensor Offering—Electrochemical, Catalytic, Infrared, and Photo Ionization Detection Sensors
EASY TO USE
The OLCT 200 is designed to offer the user convenient features and ease of use.
- Smart Sensors
- Large Graphical Display
- 30min Trending
- Backlit LCD (excluding 2-wire)
- Non-Intrusive Calibration
- Split Screen Display (dual sensor option)
- Visual Alarm LEDs
Wireless communication is becoming increasingly popular in gas detection, and it is sometimes the only way to ensure safety in existing infrastructure or remote locations. The OLCT 200 wireless option offers many benefits to meet your application needs.
- 900MHz or 2.4GHz FHSS
- 10mW – 1W Adjustable Tx Power
- CSA Div 1 and Div 2 Antennas
- 256-bit Encryption
- Indoor Range up to 3000′ (900 meters)
- Outdoor Range up to 10 miles (16 km)
- High Receiver Sensitivity
- Battery & Solar Powered Options
Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection also offers a variety of wireless solutions compatible with the OLCT 200, including wireless controllers and solar-powered field monitors as well as wireless repeaters and accessories.