Parker’s Series 7217 Translite Petroleum Transport Suction Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of medium pressure, standard duty tank truck applications. The lightweight construction provides crush resistance and kink resistance for unimpeded flow, flexibility for easy handling and resistance to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance. The red cover provides quick and easy identification.
- General Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Tube: Black nitrile for fuel and oil resistance to 200°F.
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a dual wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
- Cover: Red chloroprene for abrasion, heat, oil resistance and durability.
- Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service)
- Crude oil
- Mild chemicals
- Petroleum waste
- Bulk depots, storage facilities
- Service trucks
- Transport tank trucks
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
- Do not use for oil or fuel transfer service in or on open water.
- Application Petroleum Transport
- Media Biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service), Diesel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Oil
- Hose Inner Tube Material Black nitrile
- Material – Hose Reinforcement 2 textile plies with wire helix
- Material – Cover Red chloroprene
- Finish – Cover Wrapped
- Minimum Working Temperature (F) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (F) 180
- Minimum Working Temperature (C) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (C) 82
- Design Factor 4:1
- Vacuum Full
- Hose I.D. (inch) 4
- Hose I.D (mm) 101.6
- Hose O.D. (inch) 4.66
- Hose O.D. (mm) 118.3
- Weight (lbs) 2.97
- Weight (kg) 1.35
- Minimum Bend Radius (inch) 16
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi) 150
- Maximum Working Pressure (bar) 10.3
- Packaging Coils
- Standard Pack Qty (ft) 100
- Compatible Fittings HAPS Series