Reduce inventory and installation costs associated with multiple gas detection points throughout a facility by as much as 40 percent with the Scott Safety Freedom Direct gas detector. Specifically designed to detect carbon dioxide using IR sensor technology, the Scott Safety Freedom Direct detector delivers information on gas concentrations directly to a controller that is designed to accept Catalytic Bead sensors without the need for a transmitter. By eliminating the use of the transmitter, the Freedom Direct detector reduces the initial investment needed to maintain plant safety.
- Simple, compact design ideal for remote or difficult installations
- Plug-and-Play Sensor Technology to facilitate ease of maintenance
- Upgradable to the Freedom 6000 in the Field
- Compatible with IR and Catalytic Bead Sensor
- Switch between catalytic bead and infrared technology seamlessly