The OLC 10 and OLCT 10 are designed to detect combustible or toxic gases for tertiary applications (boiler plants, battery charging rooms, car parks, hospitals). Two OLC 10’s can be connected to one detection channel to monitor the same area, without an additional junction box or extra wiring. Similarly, up to five OLCT 10’s can be connected to one channel for the detection of CO, NO or NO₂ in a car park application. Easy to install and operate, these detectors combined with the MX 16 control unit meet demanding user requirements.
Toxic & Flammable Gas Fixed Detector OLC 10
- 4-20 mA output analog transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead, electrochemical or semi-conductor sensors
- Detects combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases (CO, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane, Hydrogen, LPG, NGV and freons) – EN 14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring
- For commercial use (boiler rooms, hospitals)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2 (except semi-conductor version)