Titanflex ® Corrugated Petroleum Transport Suction Hose, Series Swc609r
Titanflex Corrugated Petroleum Transport Suction Hose is designed for delivery, transfer and transport of oil and refined fuels in applications to 200°F and 250 psi, Series SWC09R
Parker’s Series SWC609R Titanflex Corrugated Petroleum Transport Suction Hose provides excellent service across a wide variety of medium pressure, standard duty tank truck applications. The lightweight, corrugated construction provides crush resistance and kink resistance for unimpeded flow, superior flexibility for easy handling and operator convenience, and resistance to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance. The red cover provides quick and easy identification.
- General Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Tube: Black nitrile for fuel and oil resistance to 200°F.
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a dual wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
- Cover: Red nitrile for abrasion, heat, oil resistance and durability.
- Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated service)
- Crude oil
- Mild chemicals
- Petroleum waste
- Bulk depots and storage facilities
- Service trucks
- Transport tank trucks
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
- Do not use for oil or fuel transfer service in or on open water.
- Application Petroleum Transport
- Media Biodiesel (to B100 in dedicated service), Diesel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Oil
- Hose Inner Tube Material Black nitrile
- Material – Hose Reinforcement 2 textile plies with dual wire helix
- Material – Cover Red nitrile
- Color Red
- Minimum Working Temperature (F) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (F) 180
- Minimum Working Temperature (C) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (C) 82
- Design Factor 4:1
- Vacuum Full
- Hose I.D. (inch) 1-1/2 to 4
- Hose I.D. (mm) 38.1 to 101.6
- Hose O.D. (inch) 1.95 to 4.63
- Hose O.D. (mm) 49.5 to 117.5
- Weight (lbs) 0.78 to 2.41
- Weight (kg) 0.36 to 1.09
- Minimum Bend Radius (inch) 1.5 to 4.0
- Minimum Bend Radius (mm) 38.1 to 101.6
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi) 150 to 250
- Maximum Working Pressure (bar) 10.3 to 17.2
- Packaging Coils
- Standard Pack Qty (ft) 100
- Compatible Fittings 43 Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.