T-STORM WC103 1% AFFF is a specially formulated, synthetic, aqueous film-forming foam concentrate. A vapor suppressing aqueous film is formed by the foam solution draining from the expanded foam blanket. It is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 1% (1 part AFFF concentrate to 99 parts water) on Class B hydrocarbon type fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc.
T-STORM WC103 1% AFFF is a specially formulated, synthetic, aqueous film-forming foam concentrate. A vapor suppressing aqueous film is formed by the foam solution draining from the expanded foam blanket. It is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 1% (1 part AFFF concentrate to 99 parts water) on Class B hydrocarbon type fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc. WC103 is not intended for use on polar solvent/water miscible fuels such as alcohols, ketones, esters, etc.
- U.L. Listed, Foam Liquid Concentrates
- U.L. recommended application rate on hydrocarbon type fuels is 0.10/gpm ft²
- Suitable for use with either fresh or salt water
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class A fuel type fires
- Suitable for use with both air-aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles
- Suitable for use with deluge or closed head foam water sprinkler systems
- If inadvertently frozen, thawing will render product completely serviceable again
- Suitable for use with carbon steel, fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel. WC103 is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form
- Suitable for use with dry chemical extinguishing agents
- Fixed or portable in-line eductors
- In-line balanced pressure and pump pressure proportioning skid
- Bladder tank balanced pressure proportioning system
- Around the pump proportioners
- Handline, air-aspirating nozzles with fixed eductor pickup tube
- Foam Chambers
- Air-aspirating and non air-aspirating sprinkler heads or spray nozzles
- Standard water fog nozzles for handlines and monitors
- Air-aspirating foam nozzles
- Foam makers for use with either Floating Roof storage tanks or Dike/Bund protection systems
- High back pressure foam makers for sub-surface base injection system (hydrocarbon type fuels only)
- Crash Fire Rescue
- Storage tanks(non-polar solvent type fuels only)
- Truck/Rail loading or unloading facilities
- Processing/Storage facilities
- Docks/Marine tankers
- Flammable liquid containment areas
- Mobile equipment
Aspirating type discharge devices typically generate expansion ratios between 6-10 to 1 when 1% AFFF is mixed with water at the correct ratio. Non-aspirating type devices will typically generate expansion ratios of between 2-4 to 1. Expansion ratios are dictated by the type of discharge device, flow rate and discharge pressure.
Typical Properties at 77ºF / 25ºC
- Appearance Slightly Yellow
- Specific Gravity 1.037
- pH 7.7
- Viscosity 8 cps
If kept in the original unopened and airtight factory supplied container and stored within the temperature range of 35ºF – 120ºF (2ºC – 49ºC) a shelf life of between 20-25 years can be expected. When stored in other than the manufacturers supplied container, please check with manufacturer for storage guidelines.
T-STORM WC103 is available in pails, drums, or totes.
|Part Number||Description||Approximate Shipping Weight||Approximate Shipping Volume|
|10499||T-STORM foam concentrate, 1% AFFF, WC103P, 5 gallon (19 L) pail||45 lbs. (20.4 kg)||1.25 ft3. (0.035 m3)|
|10500||T-STORM foam concentrate, 1% AFFF, WC103D, 55 gallon (208 L) drum||495 lbs. (224.5 kg)||11.8 ft3. (0.335 m3)|
|10501||T-STORM foam concentrate, 1% AFFF, WC103BD265, 265 gallon (1,000 L) tote||2,463 lbs. (1,117 kg)||31.5 ft3. (0.892 m3)|
WC103 is biodegradable, low in toxicity and can be treated in sewage treatment plants.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.