SURVIVOR LED RIGHT ANGLE FLASHLIGHT
$125.63 – $213.28
Custom designed optic with optional, interchangeable Smoke-Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern:
• Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
• Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
Case Material Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability. All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance. Spring loaded clip with built in D-ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses and reduces unwanted rotation. One way valve for case venting. Available in international safety orange, high visibility yellow or black.
- Height: 7.06 in. (17.92 cm)
- Height in charger: 8.67 in. (22.02 cm)
- Width: 2.85 in. (7.24 cm)
- Diameter: 2.87 in. (7.29 cm)
- Height: 3.6 in. (9.14 cm)
- Thickness: 1.35 in. (3.43cm)
- Width: 2.20 in. (5.59 cm)
- NiCd: 18.0 oz (510 grams)
- Alkaline: 13.7 oz (388 grams)
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Custom “Total Internal Reflection” optic for narrow beam and optimum peripheral illumination
- Insertable black plug reduces peripheral illumination for improved smokec utting ability or amber plug reduces eye fatigue.
Four lighting modes:
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke: 41,000 candela; 175 lumens; 405m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours (NiCd); runs 4 hours (alkaline)
- Low for bright light and longer run time: 14,000 candela; 60 lumens; 237m beam distance; runs 13 hours (NiCd); runs 15 hours (alkaline)
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation: runs 20 days
On/Off Ultrasonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life. Rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
Battery Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C rechargeable up to 1,000 times. Optional four “AA” alkaline battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
Charging AC and DC one-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators designed specifically for AC or DC power sources. Universal steady charger requires up to 10 hours for a complete charge, can be used with AC or 12V DC by exchanging its charge cord
- Reduced bezel length to minimize snag hazards
- Updated clip design for easy attachment on turnout gear
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups C, D, E, F, G; Class III, T-Code: T4
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; T-Code: T4
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-188.8.131.52 (2003) mounted in any position
- MSHA: Permissible Flashlight, Approval No. 20-A150001-0.
Warranty Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction
100V AC/12V DC – NiCd, 120V AC Fast Charge – NiCD, 120V AC/12V DC Smart Charge – NiCD, 12V DC – Fast Charge (NiCD), 230V AC/12V DC – NiMH, 240V AC/12V DC – NiMH, WITHOUT CHARGER – NiCD
Black, Orange, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.