SKA-PAK PLUS SUPPLIED AIR RESPIRATOR
The Ska-Pak Plus supplied air respirator features a streamlined profile for entry into or escape from hazardous confined spaces or toxic (IDLH) situations.
The Ska-Pak Plus Supplied Air Respirator features a streamlined profile for entry into or escape from hazardous confined spaces or toxic IDLH situations. It is available with an environment resistant padded nylon harness or heat resistant padded Kevlar harness.
It features the E-Z Klip cylinder attachment mechanism for quick and easy cylinder change-out. The Ska-Pak Plus is also available with an integrated full body fall protection harness. The Ska-Pak Plus respirator is offered with a complete range of cylinder types and pressures.
- Combination Type C positive pressure respirator with escape cylinder for entry into or escape from hazardous, confined space, or Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health (IDLH) situations
- Includes E-Z Flo Pressure Demand Regulator with First Breath Activation and low exhalation resistance for easy breathing and reduced user fatigue.
- Optional E-Z Flo Modulair regulator can be used with the Industrial SCBA or E-Z Airline supplied air respirators for ease of training and minimized inventory cost
- Available in 5, 10, or 15 minute rated-cylinder egress options for selection versatility based on job at hand
- Features the E-Z Klip cylinder retention system for quick and easy cylinder changes
- Styles of Harness Options:
- Padded Polypropylene – chemically resistant and lightweight
- Padded Kevlar – ideal in high heat environments or when there is potential for sparking
- Full body harness – NIOSH approved integrated respirator design
- NIOSH-42 CFR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.