PROTÉGÉ ZM PORTABLE TEST STATION
The Protégé ZM Portable Test Station performs bumping, calibrating, programming and hibernating of up to four Protégé ZM monitors simultaneously.
The Protégé ZM Portable Test Station performs bumping, calibrating, programming and hibernating of up to four Protégé ZM monitors simultaneously. The test station stores monitor event data and test data logs. It is designed to be used with 34 – 103L bottles of calibration gas available from Scott.
- Bump, Calibrate, Program and Hibernate up to four Protégé ZM monitors at once
- Automatically configure monitors during testing
- Intuitive to use with simple two button operation
- Dedicated Pass/Fail LEDs for each test bay report results
- Records test logs and monitor event data on onboard memory
- Configurable calibration gas settings
- Rechargeable battery and durable case for true portability
- Built-in regulator and gas pressure gauge
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.