- All Key mill hose made in the U.S.A.
- 100% synthetic all polyester rugged fire hose jacket
- 100% mildew resistant
- Heavy wall EPDM rubber liner
- Lengths up to 100’
- Available in double jacket for rugged environment
- Thin wall rubber available upon request for additional savings
- Features 900 psi burst resistance on 2 ½” and smaller diameters
- Call for volume discounts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Taiga large diameter hoses are heavy-duty, industrial grade fire hoses for extreme situations where maximum flow is necessary to overcome hazards, or to conduct water transfer whenever high volume and pressure are required.
BANDAMA is an extruded nitrile and circular woven polyester/nylon hose with very low expansion and elongation properties that virtually eliminates snaking. Its service temperature is from -30° F to 180° F. Black in color, the hose is ribbed to improve resistance to abrasion. Thickness is .17 inches, working pressure is 150 p.s.i. and minimum burst pressure is 450 p.s.i.