Scott’s Meridian Universal Gas Detector is an innovative next generation gas detection solution. Meridian’s single detector head supports combustible and toxic sensors. Designed for ease of use, Meridian significantly reduces upfront investment and ongoing maintenance costs. With global approvals and SIL2 certification from TUV-Rheinland, Meridian ensures best in class performance and safety.
- Single detector head for all sensor types – whether electrochemical, catalytic bead, infrared, or solid state MOS
- Full range of combustible and toxic sensors including Scott Rock Solid sensors
- Supports up to three sensors per transmitter
- Multiple communication protocols – 4-20mA, and Modbus, are standard; Options include HART, Wireless HART, Wireless ISA100.11a
- Global regulatory approvals and SIL2 third party certification from TUV Rheinland