The TFT Master Stream 1000 series gives a clean, far-reaching straight stream. It is adjustable from straight stream to a dense fog pattern. Models are available with either automatic pressure control, five selectable gallonage settings, or a factory ordered fixed orifice. All Master Stream series nozzles are suitable for use with foam and accept the FJ-LX-M FOAMJET low expansion air aspirating attachment.
PRODUCT SERIES OVERVIEW
- TFT Master Stream Nozzles are available in fixed or selectable gallonage, as well as automatic configurations in flow ranges from 500gpm up to 4000gpm. Either manual or remote control pattern selection is specifiable and many TFT master stream nozzles uniquely allow field selectable operational pressures.
- TFT Master Stream Nozzles are designed for maximum flow efficiency, reach and penetration. All are produced from lightweight hard anodized aluminum alloy, and include fixed fog teeth for a wide protective fog pattern under harsh fireground conditions. The perfect choice for fixed and remote control monitor operations, aerial applications, and industrial specifications, all master stream nozzles are covered by TFT’s unique five year warranty and 24 hour service program.
- TFT Master Stream Nozzles includes numerous configurations of stacked tips and high flowing smooth bore nozzles as well as the unique self-educting foam nozzle, the Master Foam. With over 30 models of combination master stream nozzles to choose from the perfect solution to maximizing fire streams operations under any fire ground condition.
MASTER W/HALO AUTOMATIC 2.5″ NH (65mm) – M-R1000-NJ Flow range of 150-1000 gpm (600-3800 l/min). Fully automatic Master Stream nozzle for use on monitors, ladder pipes, deluge guns, and aerial platforms. Constant nozzle pressure regulated to 100 psi (7 bar). Continuously variable from straight stream to wide fog. Includes halo ring for manual pattern control. Rubber bumper incorporates TFT “power fog” teeth for fully-filled, finger-free fog pattern. Lightweight hardcoat anodized aluminum for maximum resistance to corrosion and wear.
2.5″ NH (65mm) rocker lug swivel coupling is standard. 3.0″ NH (75mm) or 3.5″ NH (90mm) coupling is optional.
MASTER W/HALO SELECTABLE FLOW 2.5″ NH (65mm) – M-RS1000-NJ Flows of 250, 350, 500, 750, and 1000 gpm at 100 psi (950, 1300, 2000, 3000 and 4000 l/min @ 7 bar). Flow is adjusted by depressing the outer baffle and rotating to the laser engraved position for the desired flow. Nozzle must be shut down to change settings. 2.5″ NH (65mm) rocker lug swivel coupling is standard. 3.0″ NH (75mm) or 3.5″ NH (90mm) coupling is optional.
MASTER W/HALO FIXED FLOW 2.5″ NH (65mm) – M-RF1000-NJ This nozzle, built on the Master Stream body, is a fixed constant flow nozzle. It is factory preset at the customer’s
specified Kfactor 50 to 105 (1000 gpm (4000 l/min) max ). 2.5″ NH (65mm) rocker lug swivel coupling is standard. 3.0″ NH (75mm) or 3.5″ NH (90mm) coupling is optional. Flow and pressure are laser engraved on the baffle
M-R1000-NJ) / M-RS1000-NJ / M-RF1000-NJ
- Weight 10.400 lbs (4.717 kg) / 9.100 lbs (4.127 kg) / 8.800 lbs (3.991 kg)
- Operation Energy Source Manual
- Flow Control Method – / Selectable Flow at a pressure (constant gallonage, flow does not change with pattern) / Fixed Flow at a pressure (constant gallonage, flow does not change with pattern)
- Flow Rate 150-1000 gpm (600-3800 l/min) / 250 & 350 & 500 & 750 & 1000 gpm (950 & 1300 & 2000 & 3000 & 4000) / 150-1000 gpm (600-3800 l/min)
- Coupling Size (Nozzles) 2.5 inch (65mm)
- Coupling Style (Nozzles) Rocker
- Coupling Swiveling/Rigid (Nozzles) Swivel (full time, even after tightening)
- Pressure 100 psi (7bar)
- Nozzle Body Style Tip with no shutoff
- Fog Pattern Method Molded Rubber Teeth (fixed)
- Pattern Actuation Method Manual with Halo
- Nozzle Bumper Material Rubber – press fit
- Orifice Size N/A
- Certifications N/A