The easy-tow Liberty II has all of the features of the Liberty I but is a tandem axle unit. The Liberty II can bear more weight, offering an additional array of available options. It also comes with four ASME cylinders instead two.
The easy-tow Liberty II breathing air system is a totally enclosed dual axle trailer that is well suited for mobile applications. It comes with four ASME storage cylinders, Scott Safety RevolveAir charge station, Scott Safety X4 controller/monitor (monitors CO & Dew Point) for safety operation, and is capable of being towed by any vehicle rated for 7,000 GVW or more.
All of the Liberty I options plus:
- SCBA storage rack
- High-pressure reel
- Low-pressure reel
- Scott Smart Fill Auto Cascade System
- The lowest RPM in the market
- Automatic drain system with muffler reservoir
- Automatic low-oil shut down indicator
- Stage gauges, emergency stop button, and time meter
- Automatic high temperature shut down indicator
- Automatic control and indicator pane
- lMeets NFPA, CRN and CSA (for 60 Hz systems) standards
Additional Product Information
- Catalog #H/S 6415 E 04/10, How to use CD #CD 806 04/09 Voltages 60Hz (208-230-460), 50Hz (220-380) Surge Brakes (standard) or electrical brakes (optional) Options: SCUBA adapter, Spare Tire, Calibration Kit, Automatic air-driven light tower with four 300 watt lights, 7.2 kw generator
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.