The Leaksurveyor uses a fast response semiconductor sensor reducing the time taken for gas leak surveys on gas distribution networks. The Leaksurveyor detects flammable gas from PPM through LEL to 100 % Vol.
Leaksurveyor – Fast Response Gas Leak Detector
- Integral Semiconductor Sensor (Range 0 – 10,000 ppm), providing fast response leak detection
- PPM , LEL and volume flammable gas ranges for leak detection, general safety monitoring and barholing
- Audible and visual ‘Geiger’ alarm indication on ppm range
- Integral pump with pressure sensor for flow fail detection with sample path protected by hydrophobic filter
- Rugged polypropylene case, sealed to IP54 rating, suitable for outdoor use
Categories: Gas and Flame Detection, Gas Measurement Devices Tags: device, gas detection, gas detector
Designed to detect one to five gases for mobile or temporary work applications, team protection, area surveillance or places where fixed detection systems are not suitable.