The Leaksurveyor uses a fast response semiconductor sensor reducing the time taken for gas leak surveys on gas distribution networks. The Leaksurveyor detects flammable gas from PPM through LEL to 100 % Vol.
Leaksurveyor – Fast Response Gas Leak Detector
- Integral Semiconductor Sensor (Range 0 – 10,000 ppm), providing fast response leak detection
- PPM , LEL and volume flammable gas ranges for leak detection, general safety monitoring and barholing
- Audible and visual ‘Geiger’ alarm indication on ppm range
- Integral pump with pressure sensor for flow fail detection with sample path protected by hydrophobic filter
- Rugged polypropylene case, sealed to IP54 rating, suitable for outdoor use
Categories: Gas and Flame Detection, Gas Measurement Devices Tags: device, gas detection, gas detector
Transportable area monitor for multiple threat detection The AreaRAE Plus provides superior detection of toxic and combustible gases, VOCs and wind speed, direction and humidity—all in one easy-to configure device. Plus, you’ll have vital details about threats happening in real-time—arming you with the information you need to act quickly.