The Model IR-148 is an infrared gas monitor that detects toxic and combustible gases as well as solvents. It uses infrared sensing technology, allowing accurate measurement of target gas vapors with minimum interference from other vapors. The Model IR-148 is supplied as a wall mount unit configured for 1, 4 or 8 sampling points measuring down to 1 part per million (ppm). It has two available analog outputs, each which is software selectable between 10% and 100% of full scale: 4-20mA, isolated, current sourcing, and 0-10 VDC. Multiple gas calibrations are available.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Infrared sensing technology
- Accurate measurement of target gas vapors with minimum interference
- Optional relay module can be configured for 1, 2 or 3 alarm levels
- Response: Updated reading every 7 seconds
- Operating temperature: 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Relative humidity: 0-99% non-condensing (no effect on reading)