I-101 Industrial Fire Suppression System
The ANSUL I- 101 fire suppression system is designed for protection of vehicle paint spray booths, open face paint spray booths, hazardous storage buildings, and many other industrial hazards.
The ANSUL I- 101 fire suppression system is designed for protection of vehicle paint spray booths, open face paint spray booths, hazardous storage buildings, and many other industrial hazards. The dry chemical extinguishing agents are appropriate for Class A, B and C fires (ABC dry chemical) as well as Class B and C fires (BC dry chemical). A careful hazard survey should be conducted to properly define the type of fire to be suppressed. For hazardous material storage applications, materials and their classifications must be considered when choosing appropriate application methods. For paint spray booth applications, the predominant hazardous material is typically the material being applied to the vehicle/component that is being painted. The object to be coated should also be considered.
The ANSUL I- 101 system utilizes a protection concept as defined by NFPA Standard No. 17 – “Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems,” NFPA Standard No. 33 – “Spray Application Using Flammable and Combustible Materials,” NFPA 30 – “Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code,” and NFPA 72 – “National Fire Alarm Code.” Underwriters Laboratories provides pre-engineered system application parameters allowing the flexibility to protect a variety of hazardous material storage building layouts, paint spray booth applications, and many other hazardous industrial applications.
- UL Listed
- Complies with UL 1254 Standard
- 15 lb (6.8 kg), 17 lb (7.7 kg), 25 lb (11.3 kg), 35 lb (15.9 kg), 50 lb(22.7), and 70 lb (31.8 kg) size tanks available with ABC dry chemical for total flooding applications
- 25 lb (11.3 kg) and 50 lb (22.7 kg) size tanks available with BC dry chemical for local application overhead and local application tankside
- Several Basic Application Methods:
- Total Flooding: Overhead or sidewall
- Local Application: Tankside or overhead
- Mechanical or Electrical Detection
- Low Temperature Total Flooding Application –20 °F (–29 °C)
The ANSUL® I- 101™ Fire Suppression System is an automatic system using ABC dry chemical agent for Class A, B and C fires, and BC dry chemical agent for Class B and C fires, stored under pressure using dry nitrogen gas at 450 psi (31.0 bar) at 70 °F (21 °C). The system is designed to protect a wide variety of hazards involving flammable liquids and gases, wood and paper, and energized electrical equipment. The system can be used on most hazards found in industrial settings. Some examples include:
- Vehicle Paint Spray Booths
- Open Face Paint Spray Booths
- Prep Stations
- Hazardous Storage Buildings
- Dip Tanks
- Paint Lockers
- Flammable Liquid Storage Facilities
- Stock Rooms
- Printing Machines
- Mixing Tanks
- Electrical Motors
- Switchgear Rooms
- Indoor Transformers
- Wood Finishing Operations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.