HY-T® Wedge Torque Team®
Narrow cross-section joined belt for higher performance and shock load applications. Also ideal for pulsating loads, high capacity drives and/or for short center heavy-duty drives.
Banded Belts tame the problem drives:
- Individual belts are joined together by tough backing fabric so all ribs pull together.
- Each rib wedges in the sheave groove for maximum traction and efficiency.
- Conditions such as pulsation, vibration, shock loading and misalignment are common problems for drives causing belt whip and belt turnover. Banded belts help solve the problems.
- HY-T® Wedge Torque Team® Belts are Matchmaker® construction providing assurance all ribs are evenly matched for peak performance.
Designed and built to deliver:
- Vytacord® tension members provide predictable performance over the life of the belt.
- Cushion rubber is a fiber-reinforced, Continental ContiTech compound contributing heat and oil resistance and exceptional cord support.
- Backing fabric provides maximum longitudinal flexibility and lateral strength.
Two V-constructions provide optimum performance:
- Under 140″ Length Torque Team® belts have molded cogs for better heat dissipation and flexibility.
- Belts over 140″ have continuous V-sections protected by a high-quality, Continental ContiTech rubber compound impregnated fabric envelopes.
- Available in the most extensive stock line in the industry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.