HY-T® Torque Team®
Classical cross-section joined belt for shock load applications.
Also ideal for pulsating loads, high-capacity drives and/or for short center heavy-duty drives.
Banded Belts tame the problem drives:
- Individual belts are joined together by tough backing fabric so all the ribs pull together.
- Each rib wedges in the sheave groove for maximum traction and efficiency.
- Conditions such as pulsation, vibration, shock loading and misalignment are common problems for drives, causing belt whip and belt turnover. Banded belts help solve the problems.
- HY-T® Wedge Torque Team® belts are Matchmaker® construction, providing assurance all ribs are evenly matched for peak performance.
Designed and built to deliver:
- Vytacord® tension members are treated with the 3T process which removes excessive stretch and improves dimensional stability to provide predictable performance over the life of the belt.
- Cushion rubber is fiber loaded Wingprene® contributing heat and oil resistance and exceptional cord support.
- Backing fabric provides maximum longitudinal flexibility and lateral strength.
Two V-constructions provide optimum performance:
- Under 118″ length Torque Team® belts have molded cogs for better heat dissipation and flexibility.
- Belts over 118″ have continuous V-sections protected by Wingprene® impregnated fabric envelopes.
- Standard stock up to 5 ribs. Larger number of ribs available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.