Drop-in Replacement Belts with a Universal Profile that Fits Many Common Sprockets
Hawk Pd® is now the premium choice for greater horsepower capacity and performance, all in a universal-tooth profile belt.
- Now available in 5mm, 8mm, 14mm and 20mm sizes*, offering greater productivity and efficiency.
- Sprocket compatibility with the Gates HTD™, PowerGrip GT™ and GT2™, Carlisle RPP™ and RPP Plus™ and TB Wood’s Synchronous QD™.**
- Enhanced Wingprene™ compound affords greater flexibility, less flex fatigue and longer life.
- Improved tooth facing for greater abrasion resistance than Hi-Performance Pd Plus.
- 100% greater life expectancy than our previous Hi-Performance Positive Drive Plus belt.
- Industry-compatible nomenclature for easy part number interchange.
Hawk Pd® is now available in all the popular pitches – 5mm, 8mm, 14mm and 20mm – adding to the universal appeal of this premium product.
Compounding / Reinforcement Integration:
Hawk Pd® is an exceptional example of a molded, high-performance rubber composite, giving end-users the latest drive belt technology from Continental ContiTech.
Hawk Pd® can be a superior MRO retrofit to many existing drives, giving the end-user potentially longer life without changing drive hardware.