GDVS simplifies gas detection visualization and allows full-scale customization according to the specific application requirements. This user-friendly and flexible solution is compatible with a wide variety of Honeywell products, thus minimizing costs while enhancing connectivity. The modular architecture can be tailored to the customer’s needs and features scalable vector graphics for a highly effective visual experience.
- High-end vector graphics – the solution uses scalable vector graphics (SVGs) to visualize your devices, components, or even entire systems. This web standard, laid down by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), works with any resolution
- Remote access and control – have the latest info at your fingertips, on a smart device, with a mobile or WiFi access point. Remote reset and inhibit are available from your smart device
- Password protection – for enhanced cyber security: will work over VPN Networks
- User-friendly interface – you can access trend, alarm, and event history directly via the user interface (up to 365 days).
Features & Benefits:
- Fits a broad variety of existing Honeywell products (e.g. System 57, Touchpoint Pro, XNX / Modbus, Midas / Modbus, SPM Flex etc)
- Quick and easy setup and use
- Suitable for a wide range of industries
- Seamlessly integrates with different computers and mobile devices
- Razor-sharp images.
- Alarm, Event, and Trend History accessible from the user interface (up to 365 days)
- Client-Server Architecture based on Web Server Technology from atvise®