The GS700 utilizes the latest infrared gas detection technology in a robust and reliable design. It provides intelligent data-logging functionality combined with optional GPS mapping to simplify data gathering and easily syncs with our cloud based Instrument Management System (IMS) to support reporting and compliance.
The natural gas discrimination feature quickly determines the source of gas leaks, whether it’s pipeline gas or naturally occurring biogas; saving valuable time and reducing detection related costs.
–Gas leak outdoors — Pipeline gas tests — Purging — Surveying — Bar-holing — Confined space monitoring
–Carbon Monoxide (CO) — Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) — Infra-Red Flammable (IR LEL) — Oxygen (O2) — PPM Flammable (HC)
- LEL & Volume Gas (infrared)
- Optional sensors including: PPM, O2, CO, H2S
- Barhole Mode – configurable
- Soft-key Operation
- Communication: IrDA & Bluetooth (optional)
- 360° Alarms
- Lightweight & Rugged
- Ingress Protection – IP55
- Alkaline or Rechargeable battery options