|The new G-Force Series of Task Force Tips handline nozzles are designed to provide high performance fire streams in a highly affordable package.|
|Selectable 1.5″ Female, Flow rates: 30-60-95-125-150||BL090|
|Automatic 1.5″ Female, 60-150 gpm@ 100 psi||BL089|
|Fixed Gallonage 1.5″ Female, 150 gpm @ 100 psi||BL091|
Affordable high performance fire streams from G-Force. The exclusive slide style valve allows for turbulence-free performance even when gated, and unique spinning stainless steel teeth provide a wide fog pattern.
- Durable polymer handle developed for the harshest fire ground operations while offering reduced maintenance costs
- Color-coded shut-off handle, grips, and Scotchlite™ labels
- Unique inlet debris screen – unparalleled protection from debris that can affect stream quality
- Flush without shutdown, integrated tactile pattern indicator, and bonded long lasting rubber bumper
- Unique slide valve design – total firefighter flow control and outstanding stream quality, even with the nozzle valve gated and the flow reduced
- Stainless Steel spinning teeth for wide fog pattern – tactile indicator provides easy pattern selection
- NFPA #1964 compliant (2008) edition
- Ship. wt. 5 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.