Style Number IPO8RT13
This Insulated FR Parka will keep you warm and comfortable on the coldest jobsite. The bi-wing back and elastic waist keep you comfortable while the polyurethane wind barrier and water repellant finish protect you from the toughest winter environment. Pair this FR Parka with Lakeland’s FR Insulated Bib and your ready for anything the cold can throw at you.
Why pay more for an FR Aramid?
With Lakeland’s Fyrban™ FR Cotton You Get:
- Similar FR Protection
- Better Arc Protection
- Breathes Better and Wicks Better
- And… It Costs Less!
Better Performance Than Other FR Cottons
- Higher Arc Rating
- More Wind Resistant
- NFPA 2112 Reflective Tape, Thread and Zippers
- Extra Reflective Tape for 360˚ Visibility
More Durable for Longer Wear Cycle
- Reinforced stitching prevents rips and tears
- Heavyweight 9 oz. FR Cotton provides abrasion resistance
IPO8RT13 Insulated Parka Feature
- All seams on parka and bib overalls are reinforced for extra durability and wear.
- Fully insulated stand up parka collar with snaps that accommodate an optional hood.
- Parka features a heavy duty full length front zipper closure with two-way quick release zipper, storm flap over zipper.
- Two oversized parka chest pockets with safety flaps, two oversized lower pockets with hook and loop flap closure, hand warmer area, one inside chest pocket
- Knit wristlets within parka hemmed sleeves with hook and loop adjustable take-up straps.
- Bi-swing pleated back on parka offers maximum expansion, while elastic back to minimize internal element exposure.
- 2” lime/silver/lime reflective triple trim for enhanced visibility, NFPA 2112 certified.
- ATPV = 55 cal/cm²
- Meets NFPA 70E (2009 Edition)
- ASTM F1506-08
- Acceptable for use in occupations covered by OSHA
- Final Rule 1910.269
- Outer shell and reflective trim are NFPA 2112 Certified
- Outer-shell: 9.0 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton treated with a water repellent finish.
- Liner: 9 oz. FR cotton batting quilted to 7.7 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton with a polyurethane wind barrier.