FR Insulated Coverall with Reflective Trim
Style Number ICO8RT13
Insulated to keep you warm on even the coldest days, these Flame Resistant Coveralls provide the comfort and protection that you expect from Lakeland. A polyurethane wind barrier keeps the cold winter winds out while the water repellant finish helps keep you dry.
Style Number ICO8RT13
Insulated to keep you warm on even the coldest days, these Flame Resistant Coveralls provide the comfort and protection that you expect from Lakeland. A polyurethane wind barrier keeps the cold winter winds out while the water repellant finish helps keep you dry. Zippered leg openings make getting these coveralls on and off a breeze, while the bi-wing back design and elastic waist ensure you’re comfortable all day in these coveralls.
Why pay more for an FR Aramid?
With Lakeland’s Fyrban™ FR Cotton You Get:
- Similar FR Protection
- Better Arc Protection
- Breathes Better and Wicks Better
- And… It Costs Less!
Better Performance Than Other FR Cottons
- Higher Arc Rating
- More Wind Resistant
- NFPA 2112 Reflective Tape, Thread and Zippers
- Extra Reflective Tape for 360˚ Visibility
More Durable for Longer Wear Cycle
- Reinforced stitching prevents rips and tears
- Heavyweight 9 oz. FR Cotton provides abrasion resistance
ICO8RT13 Insulated Coverall Features
- All seams are reinforced for extra durability and wear.
- Two patch breast pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Two “swing” hip pockets
- 2 seat pockets with hook and loop flap closures
- Utility pocket on right leg.
- Bi-swing pleated back for enhanced expansion.
- Leg zippers have full gussets for maximum expansion for ease of donning and doffing over boots/shoes. Security snap at bottom of cuff.
- 2” lime/silver/lime reflective triple trim for enhanced visibility, NFPA 2112 certified.
- Heavy duty Front zipper closure with two-way quick release zipper.
- ATPV = 55 cal/cm²
- Meets NFPA 70E (2009 Edition)
- ASTM F1506-08
- Acceptable for use in occupations covered by OSHA
- Final Rule 1910.269
- Outer shell and reflective trim are NFPA 2112 Certified
- Outer-shell: 9.0 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton treated with a water repellent finish.
- Liner: 9 oz. FR cotton batting quilted to 7.7 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton with a polyurethane wind barrier.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.