Style Number IBOBD10
These Brown Duck Bibs offer the classic styling you appreciate, with the performance and protection you expect from Lakeland. Insulated to help keep you warm on even the coldest days, this Flame Resistant Bibs offers an HRC level 4 protection factor.
Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E current edition and ASTM F1506-08. Acceptable for use in occupations covered by OSHA Final Rule 1910.269
- Non-metallic heat/FR resistant zipper in front and at the bottom of pant legs for ease of donning and doffing
- 2 inch wide nylon suspenders with FR non-metallic snaps
- Large angled chest pockets for extra storage
- Reinforced knees
- Convenient tool loop
- Durable 10 oz. 88/12 FR cotton outer shell
- Insulated with a 9 oz. FR cotton batting with a polyurethane wind barrier for cold weather protection
- HRC 4 protection level
- 10.0 oz.88/12 FR Cotton Brown Duck
- Liner: – 9 oz. FR cotton batting quilted to 7.7 oz. pre-shrunk FR cotton with a polyurethane wind barrier.
- HRC: 4