EZ-Fill Foam Reservoir Refill System
The Hale EZFILL Foam Tank Refill System is an electronically controlled, easyto-operate, fixed mount 12 or 24 volt, 5 GPM (19 LPM) foam tank refill system.
The Hale EZFILL Foam Tank Refill System is an electronically controlled, easyto-operate, fixed mount 12 or 24 volt, 5 GPM (19 LPM) foam tank refill system. It features the Class1 push-button “Smart-Switch” technology (switch panel controller or SPC), interconnecting wire harness, motor/pump and valve assembly. The EZFill system is self-priming and automatically shuts OFF after sixty (60) seconds or when the foam concentrate reservoir is FULL.
The EZFill is configured to handle either a:
- Single-tank foam concentrate reservoir system
- Dual-tank foam concentrate reservoir system
- Class “A” and/or
- Most Class “B” foams.
- An electronic three-way valve behind the pump panel switches the system from “Fill” to the “Flush” function and back again
- Includes a wiring harness
- Can be configured to handle dual foam concentrate reservoirs for Class A and B foams
- Includes a Cam-lock quick connect suction hose designed for 5-gallon pail drafting operations. Suction hose is equipped with integral strainer to prevent intake of unwanted debris
- Pump panel control with Class 1® Smart-Switch panel and electronics. Takes up less valuable pump panel real estate compared to other brands
- Push button control. Smart switch automatically stops foam pump after 60 seconds or when the foam reservoir is full
- Voltage supply +9…32VDC
- Temperature range -40°…+85°C
- Maximum continuous current
- Electric valve control output 500mA
- Tank select control output 500mA
- Foam fill pump control output 500mA
- Overlay (switch panel) UV resistant
- Environmental sealing IP65
- Internal thermal fuse
- Reverse voltage protection on power input
- CAN bus communication lines protected for accidentally connecting with system voltage
- Electrical protection per SAE J1113 for heavy duty trucks (24V)
- ESD protection on pins and enclosure
- Transient protection on power input lines
Warranty 1 year
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.