Features and Benefits
- 750 – 1500 GPM (2850 – 5678 LPM) NFPA performance
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Compact design allows maximum truck design flexibility
- Mechanical pump shaft seal
- 16,000 lb-ft gearbox torque rating
- Exceeds NFPA performance criteria
- Type: Single-stage end suction, centrifugal pump connected to split-shaft PTO transmission assembly intended for conventional midship installation on mobile fire apparatus. Meets NFPA 1901 standards.
- Impeller: Bronze, closed type, single suction, mixed flow design with replaceable wear rings, 10” (254 mm) diameter.
- Pump Shaft: Heat treated stainless steel ground to finish size
- Pump Shaft Seal: Maintenance-free, self adjusting mechanical seal
- Pump Case: Fine grain iron material (600 PSIG/40.8 BAR hydrostatic pressure tested) with flanged discharge outlet plus an auxiliary discharge opening in pump volute to accommodate up to 3-inch (76 mm) discharge line. Volute is rotatable up to 360o in 22-1/2o increments. All bronze material available.
- Suction Flange: 6-inch (150 mm) #77 style Victaulic connection
- Discharge Flange: 4-inch (100 mm) ASA Input and Output Drive Shafts: One piece 2-3/4” (70 mm) diameter drive shafts, multidrilled and multi-piloted flanges to match with 1600, 1700, and 1800 series drive flanges
- Pump Gearbox: Split shaft PTO type utilizing a sliding gear to transfer engine power to the pump shaft or rear axle; all ball bearing construction, precision cut, heat-treated gears, splash lubrication system with no external lubrication points. Gearbox cooling tube to reduce temperature. Tach outlet, cable, and panel stub available. 16,000 lb-ft torque rating.
- Gear Ratios: 1.58:1, 1.71:1, 1.81:1, 2.05:1, 2.28:1
- Weight: Standard weight less oil and all options—520 lbs (236 kg)
- Miscellaneous: Unit is prime painted.
- Two Operation/Maintenance manuals provided. Discharge vertical unlessotherwise specified.
- Optional Equipment: Volute discharge position, suction facing rear, air power pump shift, high-pressure booster pump, bronze material package, electric rotary vane primer, relief valve system, master drain valve, thermal relief valve, discharge and suction valves.
- Fire OEMs
- Firefighting – Structural