The HD pump are specifically designed for difficult applications
Heavy Duty – Internal gear pumps in cast iron, for a wide range of viscous, non-corrosive liquids.
HD pumps are specifically designed for difficult applications and those involving high viscosity liquids.
HD pumps are known by their sturdy and simple construction.
- Sulphate soap
- Base oil
Available with 90° angular configuration.
|Capacity Range:||Up to 250 m3/h / 1100 gpm|
|Speed:||Up to 1750 rpm|
|Differential Pressure:||Up to 16 bar / 250 psi|
|Suction Lift:||Up to 0.5 bar / 15″ Hg vacuum while priming
Up to 0.8 bar / 24″ Hg vacuum while pumping
|Viscosity Range:||Up to 250,000 cSt|
|Temperature:||Up to 250°C / 500° F|
Key features and benefits
- Flexible sealing options
- “True” back pull-out design
- Opposing inlet and outlet connections with oversized ports
- Shaft supported by two ball bearings in single sealed configuration
- Self-priming with large suction capabilities
- Low NPSH requirements
- Self-draining, integral safety relief valve
- No speed reduction required in six smaller sizes
- Complete heating/cooling jacketing available