DeltaHeat 2.0 is Fenner Dunlop’s premium hot material compound. It is designed to resist the negative effects of cover cracking, hardening, flexing, tearing, and abrasion associated with high temperature environments.
DeltaHeat 2.0 is Fenner Dunlop’s premium hot material compound. It is designed to resist the negative effects of cover cracking, hardening, flexing, tearing, and abrasion associated with high temperature environments. When paired with Fenner Dunlop’s PSR®, UsFlex® and HotShot® conveyor belting product lines, DeltaHeat® 2.0 will protect your investment in a variety of operations such as cement plants, steel mills, foundries, and in conveying iron ore and taconite.
Hot Material – Cement Plants, Steel Mills, Foundries, Iron Ore and Taconite Conveying
- Hot Cement Clinker
- Iron Ore Pelletizing Plants
- Hot Foundry/ CastingPlants
- Sintering & Refining
- Taconite Pellets
- Hot Slag
- Calcined Lime
- Furnace Hot Material
Features & Benefits
- Temperature consistently resistant to 400º F. Don’t be fooled by other manufacturer claims of 750º F and above! Fact is, nylon/ polyester belts melt at 550º F
- Resists negative effects of cover cracking, flexing, tearing and abrasion associated with high temperature environments
- Can be paired with the following belt carcass product lines: PSR, US Flex, Hot Shot
- Greater resistance to cover cracking and hardening (less cracking means less clean up!)
- Resists belt burn through from high heat material when paired with Hot Shot carcass
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Polyester/Nylon construction yields better puncture resistance and more flexibility
- Exceeds ARPM-HR Class 3 standards
- Serviced & supported by Fenner Dunlop’s vast & experienced distribution network
- Consistently meets high quality standards of Fenner Dunlop
- Made in North America
- Supported by Fenner Dunlop’s Standard Limited Warranty
To prove that DeltaHeat 2.0 has greater service life than the competition, Fenner Dunlop performed a Heat Age Flex Test at 350 degrees F and 400 degrees F on our own 3-Ply PSR with DeltaHeat 2.0 product v. several competitors’ comparable premium compounds.
The results were impressive:
- 20% greater service life
- 20% greater heat resistance
- Competitive cover cracked at 960 hours. DeltaHeat 2.0 showed no signs of cracking at 960 hours
- Delta Heat 2.0 exhibited improved abrasion characteristics compared to the competition and original DeltaHeat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.