Parker’s Series 1000 Composite Vapor Recovery Suction Hose provides excellent service across a variety of petroleum and petrochemical vapors in low pressure/suction applications. The hose is lighter weight, more flexible and significantly easier to bend, install and handle than conventional rubber hoses. The hose provides full suction capability, resists crushing and kinking and absorbs vibration, keeping the hose securely in place. The distinctive yellow cover is easily identified and the hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
- Oil & Gas
- Inner Wire: Galvanized steel wire helix for a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
- Inner Liner: Polypropylene fabric for vapor resistance to 212°F.
- Hose Wall: Multiple plies of fabric/film/tubes for strength and durability.
- Cover: Yellow PVC-covered polypropylene for weathering resistance.
- Couplings: Qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Optional Liner Materials: PTFE for extremely high aromatic content.
- Optional Wire Materials: Stainless Steel
- Petrochemical vapors
- Petroleum vapors
- Bulk depots/terminals
- In-plant processing/transfer
- Transport trucks
- USCG 33CFR 154.810
- Click here to link to Hose & Chemical Guides.
- Do not use in dry material transfer applications.
- Inner liner and inner wire should match that of the composite transfer hose.
- Application Composite Hose
- Industry Standards Uscg 33cfr 154.810
- Media Petrochemical Vapors
- Inner Wire Galavanized Steel (G)
- Hose Inner Tube Material Polypropylene Fabric
- Hose Wall Multiple Layers Of Fabric/Film/Tubes
- Material – Cover Yellow PVC-Covered Polyester
- Finish – Cover Galvanized Steel (G) Outer Wire
- Color Yellow
- Minimum Working Temperature (F) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (F) 212
- Minimum Working Temperature (C) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (C) 100
- Vacuum Full
- Hose I.D. (Inch) 4 to 10
- Hose I.D. (Mm) 101.6 to 254.0
- Weight (Lbs) 3 to 18
- Minimum Bend Radius (Inch) 11 to 35
- Maximum Working Pressure (Psi) 100
- Maximum Length (Ft) 60 to 70