Parker’s Series 2100 Composite Petroleum Suction Hose provides excellent service across a variety of petroleum media in medium pressure applications. The hose is lighter weight, more flexible and significantly easier to bend, install and handle than conventional rubber hoses. The hose provides full suction capability, resists crushing and kinking and absorbs vibration, keeping the hose securely in place. The distinctive blue cover is easily identified and the hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
- Oil & Gas
- Inner Wire: Galvanized steel wire helix for a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
- Inner Liner: Polypropylene fabric for oil resistance to 212°F.
- Hose Wall: Multiple plies of fabric/film/tubes for strength and durability.
- Cover: Blue PVC-covered polyester for weathering resistance.
- Couplings: Qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Bulk depots/terminals
- In-plant processing/transfer
- Rail cars
- Transport trucks
- Do not use in dry material transfer applications.
- Application Composite Hose
- Media Petrochemicals
- Inner Wire Galvanized steel (G)
- Hose Inner Tube Material Polypropylene fabric
- Hose Wall Multiple layers of fabric/film/tubes
- Material – Cover Blue PVC- covered polyester
- Finish – Cover Galvanized steel (G) outer wire
- Color Blue
- Minimum Working Temperature (F) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (F) 212
- Minimum Working Temperature (C) -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (C) 100
- Vacuum Full
- Hose I.D. (Inch) 1 To 10
- Hose I.D. (Mm) 25.4 To 254.0
- Weight (Lbs) 0.8 To 23.0
- Minimum Bend Radius (Inch) 5.0 To 40.0
- Maximum Working Pressure (Psi) 150 To 250
- Maximum Length (Ft) 50 To 75