Parker’s Series 3100 Composite Chemical Suction Hose provides excellent service across a variety of chemical media in medium pressure applications. The hose is lighter weight, more flexible and significantly easier to bend, install and handle than conventional rubber hoses. Series 3100 provides full suction capability, resists crushing and kinking and absorbs vibration, keeping the hose securely in place. The hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection.
- Oil & Gas
- Inner Wire: Polypropylene covered steel wire helix for chemical resistance and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
- Inner Liner: Polypropylene fabric for chemical resistance to 212°F.
- Hose Wall: Multiple plies of fabric/film/tubes for strength and durability.
- Cover: Black PVC-covered polyester for weathering resistance.
- Outer Wire: Galvanized steel for crush resistance and flexibility.
- Couplings: Qualified with crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Paint/paint thinners
- Bulk depots/terminals
- In-plant processing/transfer
- Rail cars
- Transport trucks
- Do not use in dry material transfer applications.
- Application: Composite Hose
- Media: Chemicals, Inks, Paints, Plant Processing, Rail Cars, Tank Trucks
- Inner Wire: Stainless steel (S)
- Hose Inner Tube Material: Polypropylene fabric
- Hose Wall: Multiple layers of fabric/film/tubes
- Material – Cover: Black PVC-covered polyester
- Finish – Cover: Galvanized steel (G) outer wire
- Minimum Working Temperature (F): -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (F): 212
- Minimum Working Temperature (C): -40
- Maximum Working Temperature (C): 100
- Vacuum: Full
- Hose I.D. (inch): 1 to 8
- Hose I.D. (mm): 25.4 to 203.2
- Weight (lbs): 0.8 to 10.0
- Minimum Bend Radius (inch): 5.0 to 29.0
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 250
- Maximum Length (ft): 65 to 75