Honeywell BW™ Icon+ is named for its first-in-the-industry display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time-consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 months of battery life (8 hours per day at room temperature with NDIR CH4 senor). No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of combustibles.
- 1 Series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
Easy to use
- Small, lightweight and wearable.
- One-button operation.
Easy to manage
- IntelliFlash™ green light indicates the detector is in compliance: amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX instrument management and Honeywell Safety Suite.
- Compatible with TouchConnect, using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration.
* The latest in low power LEL infrared technology, giving you a battery runtime of 2 months.
* 1series sensor technology giving you wider temperature working conditions and a 5-year expected life.
* Compatible with the IntelliDox system for fast bump testing, data downloading, configuration and calibration of device. IntelliDox is now compatible with the external filter plate.
* Bluetooth as standard for connection in to the Safety Suite Device Configurator App.