Bullard FX Series Fire Helmet
The FX Series fiberglass, contemporary style structural fire helmet is designed to withstand frequent exposure to chemicals and hydrocarbons. Certified to NFPA 1971-2013, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world.
The FX Series fiberglass, contemporary style structural fire helmet is designed to withstand frequent exposure to chemicals and hydrocarbons. Certified to NFPA 1971-2013, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. A low center of gravity provides FX models with a balanced and stable fit, increasing overall comfort. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA. FX helmets can also be customized by the Bullard Logo Shop. The Bullard Logo Shop uses the latest pad printing technology to print your logo or insignia in vivid colors.
FX helmets feature 3M Scotchlite® striping, which retains reflectivity to 500° F (260° C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings. This series includes models that meet CE requirements and U.S. Navy requirements.
Options or substitutions available:
- 6-inch faceshield
- ESS FirePro™ goggles
- Red-orange Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Yellow Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather browpad
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Scotchlite® is a registered Trademark of 3M.
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- 12 point comfort system
- Model FXA1 meets U.S. Navy requirements for shipboard firefighting (GSA and commercial availability)
- Model FXE tested and certified to EN 443 by INSPEC, CE certified (for export only)
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 standard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.